This Chrome Extension Gives Trello a Night Mode

I cherish utilizing Night Mode for applications and locales at whatever point conceivable. Darker hues are simpler on your eyes, notwithstanding amid the daytime, and you can even spare a little battery control on your portable workstation or cell phone by exchanging a splendid white screen for something somewhat more repressed.

Presently I've added one more night mode to my rundown: Trello.

I utilize Trello to compose practically everything in my life. The foundation of the site is ordinarily a splendid blue, which is superior to anything white yet at the same time can get the opportunity to be excessive, particularly in the event that you have it open throughout the day as I do.

An outsider designer and individual Trello fan as of late thought of an answer as a Chrome augmentation. With it, you can change your Trello board into a darker shade amid the night hours (or always) when you're seeing it in a dim place, and afterward change it back to that brilliant blue when you're prepared (or, you know, never).
Give Your Comment

Post a Comment

 
Top